Thursday, April 26, 2012

Talking a little fashion

Some of you may already know that I am a student at Mesa Community College.  Tonight is Fashion and Merchandising's spring fashion show.  It is called Exotic Amazon as the theme. 

As a student in the Textiles classes, I have a piece I had to design and display in the fashion show.



They are doing a silent auction and I donated some of my hair accessories and a shirt that I hand silk screened an original design on.
 
 These are pics of two of the hair delights.  I donated one more, but where the picture is hiding, I do not know.


This shirt is not the actual piece I donated, but you can get the idea.  This is also tee that I  screen printed shirt with my original design.


(Remind me!   I will post some of the fashion illustrations I have completed. )


  It is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!